Most people think only about the bill, but there are a number of ways in which attorneys save you money. You read that right, an attorney can save you money.
Representing yourself in a personal injury claim may see, like a great way to save some money, especially if your case seems clear, but it’s not. Ask yourself these questions:
- How well do you know the law?
- Are you familiar with defense tactics and strategies?
- Would you know a truly fair settlement?
- Do you know the best resources for expert witnesses?
- For that matter, do you know if you would benefit from an expert witness?
For the same reasons that you wouldn’t diagnose and treat a disease using books and the Internet, you shouldn’t try to be your own counsel. In personal injury cases, consultation is free. There is simply nothing to gain by not utilizing a qualified attorney. Call Scott Mullins & Company today.